As a Production Engineer you will assure that the quality standards for the MOLECUBES CT, PET and SPECT systems (CUBES) are met. Alongside the Operations Manager, you will conduct quality tests in production and evaluate quality assurance steps along the supply and production chain. Quality test are typically a variety of measurements, calculations and configuration steps that must be performed according to our internal quality guidelines.
When needed you roll up your sleeves to resolve mechanical or hardware related issues. The ultimate goal is to deliver a finished product that corresponds to our quality standards.
Your main tasks and responsibilities :
- You meticulously execute the different steps for the calibration, functional resting and acceptance of our CUBES following the quality instructions and critically evaluate the results.
- You fix mechanical or hardware issues (swapping printed circuit boards, detector modules, mechanical parts).
- As you gain deep knowledge of the production process, you evaluate the existing quality assurance process and identify room for improvement in terms of quality and efficiency
- You support the engineering department in technical tasks and the Customer Service team during busy periods
- You are supported by our CT / PET / SPECT imaging experts and work in tight collaboration with the Operations Manager
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in electromechanics, electronics/ICT or a similar field
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of Linux command line is a plus
- Experience in a low volume / high quality production environment is a plus
- You have a natural eye for detail and structure and are critical towards your own work
- You aim for high quality standards and have a result-oriented mindset
- You have a hands-on mentality and can word independently
- You are an enthusiastic and humble team player
- Full-time contract with competitive salary, supplemented with various extra-legal benefits
- MOLECUBES commits to a healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours
- You will be part of a young and fabulous team in a dynamic work environment (Ghelamco Arena Ghent)
- Working in an open team that encourages discussions and personal expression
- Opportunities for personal development and building your network
- Cold beers, amazing team building and monthly afterwork events with the team