Technical Support Engineer
To support our growth and keep delivering premium customer support we are expanding our support team with a Technical Support Engineer
- Your main goal is to provide fast and efficient support to end-users and distributors.
- You will answer hardware and software queries from our customers using a designated ticketing system.
- You will make a first assessment of the situation and determine whether a given issue can be resolved remotely or would require an on-site intervention.
- Your aim is to answer as many incoming questions yourself but if you are unable to do so, you will escalate these tickets to an expert.
- You will be coordinating between the customer and the Service department whenever an on-site intervention is needed in order to streamline agreements and expectations.
- You channel customer and distributor feedback to the Service & Support Manager
- You hold a Bachelor Computerscience or equivalent based on experience.
- Experience in first line support is a plus, but not required.
- You have a decent understanding of networks, Linux command line and preferably also experience with MacOS.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and know which questions to ask to get the most relevant information.
- You have good diagnostic skills and know how to make a correct diagnosis by excluding all other possibilities
- You are energetic, stress-resistant and action-oriented
- You are a clear and concise communicator
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
- Full-time contract with competitive salary, supplemented with various extra-legal benefits
- Molecubes commits to a healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours
- You will be part of a young and fabulous team in a dynamic work environment (Ghelamco Arena Ghent)
- Working in an open team that encourages discussions and personal expression
- Opportunities for personal development and building your network
- Cold beers, amazing team building and monthly afterwork events with the team
Fill out he form below or send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Technical Support Engineer’.